Sunday, December 6, 2009

No Truer Words Ever Spoken...

I don't know what you see,
But I hope I'm everything,
That you claim me to be.
So I'll write everything...

I can't say when I'm awake,
I'm so sleepy now, you see.
I am so afraid that I will wake,
Just before, I make you see.

This is so like a dream,
What we have, you and me.
Sometimes I want to scream.
"If I wake, simply kill me..."

I don't ever want to wake from you,
You're the one I want.
The one I need.
My sweetest drug.

In half consciousness,
I've come to the realization.
All of my fears are slowly melting away.
So please, don't ever let me wake.

I won't survive if I do.
If I wake, without you...
I'm not sure life would ever seem...
Worth what it is to me now...

I don't know that I'll have that kind of strength.
To exist without you by my side.
You see, when I'm sleepy,
I say things I do mean,
but could never say when fully conscious.

You're my everything.
I want you and only you,
No one else could compare,
To how you make me feel.


Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment